A Book About Business



Born for This by Chris Guillebeau

I needed to break out of my reading rut.  I came across this book about business building.  He had great ideas for making more money and diversifying for greater and more stable income and it was clearly written and practical.  I struggled with the attitude that you should not only love what you do, but also get paid big bucks to do it.  There's a difference between making a living and making a life.  Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better and simplicity isn't a dirty word.  I can absolutely recommend his ideas for making more money and that you should find something you love to do.  Just know that I think it's OK if you don't want to buy the big house, shiny car, and wild vacations.  Build a life that makes you happy.

Until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Been Reading

A Book for Going and a Book for Coming Home

Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis