More Murder and Mayhem


I've been struggling to get my reading time in the last week and a half, so I'm about a book and a half off of my schedule right now.  I was happy to have a lazy Sunday afternoon to finish the third book in the Amory Ames mystery series by Ashley Weaver.  I know I've already told you how much I enjoy these light reads.

Amory and Milo are invited to a house party at Lyonsgate, the scene of a suspicious death seven years earlier.  When one of the house guests is brutally stabbed to death during the current house party, Amory and Milo are once again on the trail of a killer.  What I loved about this book is that I didn't even come close to guessing who the killer was! 

Until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Been Reading

A Book for Going and a Book for Coming Home

Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis