Because I'm a Dog Person


Reading about Wallace the American Pitbull Terrier with my little Jack Russell Terrier!

I love stories about underdogs who make good.  Wallace was a misunderstood Pitbull living in an animal shelter with his life hanging in the balance.  People thought he was aggressive, but he was really overstimulated with no outlet for his energy.  Enter Roo and Clara Yori, the couple who could see his potential and loved him for who he was.  They took him home and found ways to channel his energy.  With the help of his humans he became a champion disc dog.  After you read the book, check out videos on You Tube to see them in action.  

Needless to say, this book has a very happy ending.  I enjoyed the book immensely and I'm glad I met Wallace through hearing his story.  

Until next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Been Reading

A Book for Going and a Book for Coming Home

Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis